LAST UPDATED: 15 JANUARY 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS & HEALTH STATEMENT
Your use of this website and our studio is subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this website.
By using our website you are confirming that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you must not use this website.
You are responsible for correctly using our facilities and agree to observe the conditions in the Health Commitment Statement which you agreed to when registering for an account on the website.
Exercise carries its own risks. Your health is your responsibility and you accept that FLY LDN’s staff are not medically trained. We ask that you do not exercise beyond your own abilities or carry out activities which you know or believe to be unsuitable for you. You agree:
1.You accept that our staff are not medically trained.
2. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition, injury or pregnancy that may impact your ability to exercise, you will seek relevant medical advice and follow that advice before you use our equipment, facilities or attend classes.
3. You will let us know immediately if you feel unwell during class or when using our equipment or facilities.
4. If you have a disability, you will let us know and follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave a class or refuse access to a class if we reasonably consider that your conduct is damaging to our reputation, the experience of other customers, in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or if it would otherwise be in the interests of our other customers.
FLY LDN respect your privacy and are committed to its protection. We will endeavor to collect and use personal data only to the extent that it may be needed for FLY LDN deliver its products, services, website (the “Website”) and mobile application (the “App”) (together, our “Services”).
In this policy, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to FLY LDN. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the Website and App.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data includes information such as your:
· Telephone number
· Date of birth
· Email address
· And any other data collected that could, directly or indirectly, be used to identify you.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website, including the information that we collect from you when you register to use the Website (name, telephone number, email address, home address, password and, in some cases, billing address and credit card information). If you attend classes at FLY LDN and you wish to access your account details through the Website or the App, you will be asked to confirm your email address and password.
· Details of any transactions you carry out or any orders you make through the Website.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of our correspondence, including when you report a problem with the Website or the App, provide feedback regarding any of our Services, or apply for a job or volunteer position at FLY LDN.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys on our Services for market research purposes and collect your answers to these surveys. These surveys are not compulsory and you do not have to respond to them.
We use this data for the purposes of delivering the Services and providing you with prompt and helpful customer service. In particular, we use your personal data to.
· Provide you with news and updates on our Services, including updates on our Website, the App, and any changes in our policies, procedures or Terms and Conditions.
· Contact you for feedback about our Services.
· Complete your purchases and class reservations.
· Process your payments (which may include credit checks and collection)
· Contact you for marketing and promotional purposes, unless you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes.
If you provide us with personal information about others, for example for the purposes of our referral rewards scheme, we will only use that information for the purposes for which it was provided to us.
We may also collect certain data automatically, including but not limited to details of your visits to the Website, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is aggregated and does not identify any individual. It is used for system administration and may also be reported to our advertisers.
Our Services are not intended for those under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect personal data from such persons. Any person who provides information to us through the Website or App represents to us that they are 13 years of age or older. If we discover that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal data, we will endeavor to delete such data as soon as reasonably practicable. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you know or are concerned that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal data.
DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
As with all information transmitted over the Internet, security cannot be guaranteed. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take reasonable precautions to try to prevent unauthorised access.
FLY LDN will retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and, thereafter, only for legitimate legal or business purposes, including:
· As mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
· To preserve, resolve, defend or enforce our legal or contractual rights;
· As necessary to maintain accurate business and financial records.
DATA TRANSFER, SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
The personal data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the EEA, including in the USA. Where necessary, it may also be shared with and processed by one of our trusted third party service providers, including our instructors, so that they may perform services on our behalf. Such services may include, but are not limited to:
· Providing the class you have booked to attend.
· Processing credit card payments.
· Conducting contests or surveys.
· Performing analysis of our Services and customer demographics.
· Communicating with you, such as by way email or survey delivery.
· Customer relationship management.
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated in accordance with this policy by any party with whom it is shared.
We may disclose personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, regulation, court order or process, in connection with litigation, to prevent or stop illegal activity, or to protect our property and rights, or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person.
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to any such transfer, sharing, disclosure and processing of that personal data, as described above.
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
You may correct, amend, or delete your personal data by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at email@example.com.
You also have a right to access a copy of the personal data we hold about you. Any request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in responding to such a request.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Crown Fitness Limited.