FRONT OF HOUSE
We are looking for a fun, creative, fitness-lover to join our growing team…
You will be the face of the studio – the first interaction a customer will have when they walk in – and it is important that you know and present the brand well. We are focussed on being a super friendly team, who are welcoming, approachable, and unintimidating. We are proud of our no BS ethos and our non-yogi roots. We are looking for someone who shares that.
We are a real start up with a small team and we all work very closely together. You will be happy to get stuck in, try your hand at different tasks, and be adaptable and flexible.
· Part-time, shift work.
· Shifts run from 6:30 – 13:30 and 13:30 – 20:30 on weekdays and 9:00 – 14:00 on Saturdays. We are currently closed on Sundays but will be looking to start running classes on Sunday mornings in the near future.
· Private events or press/influencer events are often run out of our usual opening hours so occasional extra hours are available.
· We run our schedule very flexibly as we all have our own side hustles to take care of! If you need certain mornings/ afternoons/ days to take care of other stuff, we always try to respect that. Equally, we ask that every member of the team help others out when they can.
· One of our lovely team is going to be away from start of July to end of August. Opportunity to pick up extra hours during that time. You must be broadly available during these months.
· Responsible key holder, capable of running the studio alone when necessary.
· Opening, setting up, closing studio. Ensuring customer experience and service.
· Checking, tidying and resetting the changing rooms and studios between classes (no heavy cleaning – this is just checking/emptying towel bins, checking cleanliness/checking for any spills, leaks etc, resetting lockers and beauty bar space, resetting screen, tidying equipment etc.)
· Use of our booking platform (Zingfit) to check in clients, book/buy/cancel/refund/make requested changes within booking platform.
· Processing payments on Zingfit/izettle.
· Liaising with instructors and clients, taking feedback on classes/facilities/any other issues, ensuring general smooth running of the studio.
· Answer phone calls, emails and general client queries.
· Welcoming clients when they arrive, showing them the space and directing them as necessary (to the right changing facility/studio).
· Welcoming walk-ins, giving tours of/selling the studio and concept to potential clients.
· Experience as a barista is ideal but not necessary.
· Love of making BTS social content a plus.
· Occasional marketing activities and flyering.
PAY AND PERKS
· Hourly rate
· Guideline weekly hours: 20hrs
· Unlimited free classes (although these must be worked around your shifts)
· Free tea/Monmouth coffee while on shift
If you’re interested in applying, please drop us an email with your CV and cover note to: email@example.com